- It comes with 5 different grits of abrasive to take even the roughest projects to a glass-like finish every time.
- It avoids an uneven finish often associated with hand sanding and there is no danger of catching hands on the revolving project.
- There is little or no surface damage/head build-up, as there is with power sanding and there is no cable to trip over.
- Head articulates to access even the most difficult areas.
- Sponge head is ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Sandmaster creates a fraction of the dust generated by power sanding.
- It can be adapted to take a polishing mop.
|Handle Length (in)
Overall Length (in)